Greetings!
My name is Pablo Torres Tramón, the creator of this blog. As Diego said, Emotional people’s blog is an English course experiment to post information.
I'm 24 years old. I was born in Concepcion in 1985. The name of my father is Misael, and my mother is Gloria. I have 2 brothers, Alejandro and Felipe and one sister called Claudia. My family moved to Santiago when I was 5. Since then, I have lived here.
In 2004 I entered to the University of Santiago to study Computer Science Engineering. In 2009 I finished my undergraduate studies and then I entered to graduate studies at the same university. Currently, I'm finishing my thesis dissertation titled "Monte Carlo Simulations for positron emission tomography under shared memory using TOP model". My advisor professor is Fernando Rannou. I Hope to finish my studies this year.
I'm working now at Yahoo Research Latin America. My position is assistant researcher. Now I'm creating a web crawler -a computer program that collects information from the Web to make an index to use in search engine as Yahoo or Google- for a FONDEF project named "ContentCompass".
I love music, especially classical music. I play piano (my favorite), violin and guitar. My favorite composers are Händel, Bach and Dvorák. I sing "bass" in the choir in pentecostal evangelical church.
I work with children at social risk in Estación Central for my church activities. Also, I work in the Puente Alto jail. We try to help people that are imprisoned there. It is one of the most enriching experiences I've ever done.
No comments:
Post a Comment