Hello everybody! My name is Felipe.
I was born a long time ago. It may be not so much, but in a certain way this is how I feel about it.
I got married 16 years ago and sometimes I guess that each year of a marriage is at least the double of to being single. Please don't get me wrong, I'm ok with my wife and our marriage In fact, I'm really happy for all we have built together, it is just that life becomes more intense when you are married and committed. Perhaps that is the reason why I feel I've lived too much.
I have two kids: a girl around 16 years old and a boy who is just 4 years old. Both are really wonderful and I love them very much. I enjoy each moment that I spend with my family.
I like to work, but I'm one of those people who believe that you have to work for living and not live for working.
I like to play tennis and golf, but unfortunately I'm not so good at any of them.
I love to cook italian food, but also I enjoy when we eat out some weekends.
Regards,
Felipe
mmm felipe... after read your description of married, it sounds as a extreme sport... maybe I have to try it one of this days... but not for the moment ejeeje... see you later
ReplyDeletecheers..jejej