A few weeks ago something truly amazing happened to me... (Naaaaa...)
My wife and my son went to the house of her mother and I was alone in the house... Yujuu.
I called a couple friends, but they had already commitments for the day, so I decided to watch a movie of those that one has seen about 558 times.
I took the disc and it didn't work... well, after so long without using the DVD machine is usually to not work well.
I decided to watch a cable movie, for my luck, one of my favorites movies were exhibiting in the 666 channel, I got a cold beer, but there were none in the refrigerator and they were very hot. I sat down to watch the movie, but the schedule was outdated and didn't correspond to what was on TV. $%&#$%&#/
After that I realized that I shouldn't have waked up the day... and teaching is the only way a day is a good day is in this with my family...
No comments:
Post a Comment