The last saturday I went to America. Was my first time in that country. I arrived to Santiago international airport at 7.00 pm. My flight left Santiago at 9:00 pm. When I took off, I could see Santiago from the hights. It was really beautiful.
During the flight I had the dinner. Later I tried to sleep, but I couldn't, airplanes are very uncomfortable. When I was flighting the caribbean sea, an electrical storm began. It was amazing see the lights.
I arrived to Miami at 5.00 am. I had to wait for my next flight 3 hours. I used that time to know Miami International airport.
I left Miami at 8:00 am. to flight to Atlanta. There I had to rent a car. My professor drove to Knoxville. The journey take like 3 hours.
Finally I arrived to the hotel at 16:00. I was very exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment